Medicare Quarterly Provider Compliance Newsletter
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has published Volume 7, Issue 1 of its Medicare Quarterly Provider Newsletter. The newsletter is designed to provide education on how to avoid common billing errors and other erroneous activities when dealing with the Medicare Fee-For Service (FFS) Program. It includes guidance to help health care professionals address and avoid the top issues of the particular Quarter.
Topics addressed in this edition of the newsletter include:
- Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (CERT): Transluminal Balloon Angioplasty, Venous
- Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (CERT): Endovenous Ablation Therapy of Incompetent Vein
- Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (CERT): Blepharoplasty
- Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (CERT): Transurethral Resection of the Prostate
- Recovery Auditor Finding: Post Acute Care Transfer
- Recovery Auditor Finding: Skilled Nursing Facility Coding Validation
Follow the link below to access the newsletter.
Want to read the full alert and receive alert emails?